32A Chadstone Road
Chadstone Bowls Club was established in 1958 and is affiliated to Bowls Victoria and Bowls Australia.
A few facts about the club:
- Seven teams participate in the Bowls Victoria Pennant competitions throughout the year
- Teams have the opportunity to play in the Sandbelt Bowls Region Championships and progress to playing in State Championships
- Unlike National Bowling Trends CBC has an increasing membership
- Friday night's recreational ‘Barefoot bowls’ draws a younger crowd of up to 80 players
- Social functions are held throughout the year, as well as over 50 corporate functions over the past 12 months
- Bowls and equipment are available for use by the public
- Apart from competition days the Club house is also open to the public regularly Wednesday to Sunday 5-7pm
- Juniors under 18 can join the club free of charge, and receive free coaching from one of the senior club members.
- Junior tournaments can be organised during school holidays
Bowling at Chadstone embraces all ages and provides the opportunity to bowl with friends, family members - grandfathers with granddaughters, parents with their children plus just mixing and playing with the diverse membership demographic.
It is home of the Crackerjack men's group, 2FM men's group, Tai Chi, The Chadstone Tennis Club and the Toastmasters' Group, who all use the club as a base to regularly get together